Monday, April 18, 2011

the crafting bug has hit again!

I am probably the worst blogger in the world. I started it with good intentions...but life got hold and threw me for a loop. But I'm back, and hopefully now that school is over I'll be able to post more often.

I've been super busy lately with planning J's fifth birthday and crafting! I've caught the crafting bug (again!) but this time it's card making and scrapbooking that's grabbed hold of me.

In the last few weeks I've made several cards, and scrapped my first pages in years! Here's a sampling.

Treat bags for Valentines day at school!

A Valentines Day card for his teacher

 A mothers day card from a Stampin' Up class




Some spring-ish cards


Believe card




This is my ALL TIME favourite card that I've made so far...

I made 12 of these as Birthday invitations for J's party

This was a layout for a challenge on Turtle Soup...



A rockin' birthday card

Another Mother's Day card

A birthday layout of his party on Sunday...it was for a challenge on TS

This is just a smattering...there's been more lol Oh, and these...they were treat bags for his party.

No comments:

Post a Comment